Services: Transition Coaching
STAMBOULIE CAREER CONSULTING transition packages are designed to help you find your best possible next position—quickly and efficiently. Clients who receive coaching on a consistent basis progress rapidly as they receive on-going guidance, motivation, and progress checks.
JOB SEARCH PROCESS
Jumping right in with a comprehensive career assessment program? Need immediate help with finding contacts and setting up interviews? We will help you progress at a pace that is right for you.
Your customized transition coaching package can include:
- Evaluate your current situation, goals, and priorities.
- Determine your skills, strengths, and weaknesses through digital assessments including the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and the Strong Interest Inventory, as well as career exercises and recommended reading.
- Establish initial career targets.
- Learn about the latest tools to research and refine your targets.
- Click here to learn more about the assessment process.
Resume, LinkedIn, and Value Proposition:
- Tailor and improve resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Craft verbal and written value proposition for target roles.
Job Search Strategy:
- Determine appropriate role of executive search, online job postings, and recruiters in your search and best practices to get meetings.
- Utilize targeting spreadsheet and clarify specific list of hidden job market targets.
- Build and develop first and second “degree” contacts via LinkedIn and alumni directories.
- Plan case-by-case strategies to get meetings with hiring managers at chosen organizations.
- Learn best practices for all stages of the job search to ensure a strong final negotiation position.
- Practice crafting introductory e-mails, phone call scripts, meeting request calls, and the elevator pitch.
- Prepare for exploratory and informational meetings with filmed practice as needed.
- Troubleshoot challenges.
Formal Job Interviews:
- Explore your first impression and learn to make improvements as needed.
- Polish your interview preparation. Prepare for tough interview questions. Practice and analyze mock interviews on video.
- Learn advanced interview techniques to improve your callback and close rate significantly.
- Discover effective techniques for interview follow-up.
- Continue to hone your skills for second/third/fourth round interviews.
Offer Negotiation and On-boarding:
- Find best practices for all stages of the job search to ensure a strong negotiation position at the time of the offer(s).
- Research, plan, and practice step-by-step negotiation responses to each offer.
- Prepare for your new organization and get off to a strong start in your new job.