All coaching program clients receive unlimited use of Big Interview, an online platform that allows you to see and hear yourself practice interviewing – from the privacy of your own home.
- If you haven’t received an email from BigInterview, click here to register for an account using organization code “SCC”.
- Check your email for a message from BigInterview and click the account activation link.
- Answer a few demographic questions to finish registering (these are set by BigInterview and we don’t see your responses).
- Rather than clicking the green “Start Here” button, click Assignments in the top menu near the Stamboulie Consulting logo.
- Enter the assignment code you were provided, or enter assignment code 103183 to practice answering “Tell me about yourself”.
- You may see a notification that says “Webcam not available. We are not able to access your camera. Please make sure you allowed access from the browser settings”. Look toward the top left for a white box that says ”stamboulie.biginterview.com wants to use your microphone and use your camera”. Click “Allow”.
- You will be asked to do some exercises where you stare and click in various places to calibrate the camera with your face for the artificial intelligence (AI) function. Do your best, but don’t worry if you can’t get a high % of calibration.
- You will have two minutes to record your answer. If you are not satisfied with your response, you can re-record without watching your first attempt (rerecording deletes your first try).
- Once you’ve answered the question , click “Save” and then click the “Play” icon (don’t click “Submit Assignment”).
- Answer the question again, improving upon your last answer. Do this several times until you’re relatively happy with your answer.
- Submit assignment. ( there will be another screen which says “submit final answer”)
- After you submit your assignment, you will be taken to this screen.
- Select Submitted. It will bring you to this screen.
- Select the assignment.
- Select your video.
- Click on the answer and listen.
- Click self-review and answer/review the question.
- Click save review.
- Once satisfied the final time, select Share and enter the email address of the person with whom you’re sharing.
Complete a 1-question or specific set of questions interview:
After completing instructions 1-7 above, please use the instructions below.
- On the top left of the screen, click the Practice menu and choose Practice Interviews from the drop-down menu.
- Then on the top right of the next screen, click on Custom Sets (next to Standard Sets).
- Click the play button on the right “Tell Me About Yourself” and click on the interviewer to hear the question.
- Click the red Record button, wait for the countdown, and answer the question. Click Stop Recording when you’re done.
** If Chrome is your default browser, click BigInterview Assignments and log into your BigInterview account. (If you have Chrome but it isn’t your default, open Chrome and paste in this link: https://stamboulie.biginterview.com/members/assignments. If you don’t have Chrome on your computer, go to BigInterview System Requirements to learn about using other browsers.*please accept our apologies (and let us know right away if possible) if you encounter a broken link or other issues with this page. We love that Big Interview makes frequent upgrades, but it makes it harder to keep our materials up to date.