As a coaching program client, you will receive complimentary, unlimited use of Big Interview, an online platform that allows you to see and hear yourself practice interviewing—from the privacy of your own home.
How to Complete a Big Interview “Assignment”
- Login to Big Interview, click Assignments, and then enter code 05489e.
- Choose a potential interviewer and email Sarah a link to their LinkedIn profile.
- Re-read their profile before you start answering questions. Really pretend that you’re talking to them.
- Click the “play” button to listen to the interviewer’s question. Immediately begin to think about how you can customize your answer for this specific interviewer. Feel free to end your answer with a question for the interviewer.
- Answer the question and click “stop recording” when done.
- Play your video. Listen for ways to improve your answer. Pay attention to the rating criteria as you review your video and re-record.
- Click “re-record” and “delete” as need to overwrite your prior recording, then answer the question again.
- Continue analyzing your answers and re-recording until you’re satisfied.
- When you are satisfied with each response, click “save answer.” Confirm that there is a green check mark next to the question (on the left). This means your answers have been successfully saved.
- When you finish all the questions, click “Submit Assignment”. You’ll again have an opportunity to review and re-record your answers.
- To save the interview, click “Submit final answers.”
- When you’re finished, click over to the “Submitted” tab under “Assignments” and click “Review Yourself”.
a. Carefully watch your video for each question. Rate yourself on every criterium and write your comments.
b. Then click Review Entire Assignment and again rate yourself on each item (unfortunately this is required to submit the self-review).
c. Check your self-review was saved by clicking the Submitted tab again and making sure it says ”Your Self Review: X(1-5).”
- Sarah will be notified and will review your assignment. After she has added her review, log back in, click Assignments, Submitted, and Check Admin Review. Keep Sarah’s comments in mind and watch each question one more time.
* If you encounter a broken link or other issues with these directions, please let us know right away (and accept our apologies).
We love that Big Interview makes frequent upgrades, but it makes it more challenging for us to keep this page up-to-date.
** If Chrome is your default browser, click Big Interview Assignments and log into your Big Interview account.
If you have Chrome—but it isn’t your default—open Chrome and paste in this link: https://stamboulie.biginterview.com/members/assignments.
If you don’t have Chrome on your computer, go to Big Interview System Requirements to learn about using other browsers.