All monthly clients receive unlimited use of Big Interview, an online platform that allows you to see and hear yourself practice interviewing – from the privacy of your own home.
Here’s how to get started:
- If you are a monthly client and haven’t yet registered for a Big Interview account, click Register and create an account using organization code SCC.
- Log in with your new account information and complete the annoying demographic questions (our apology).
- On the top left of the screen, click the Practice menu and choose Practice Interviews.
- Then on the top right of the next screen, click on Custom Sets (next to Standard Sets).
- Choose the play button on the right “Tell Me About Yourself” and click on the interviewer to hear the question.
- Click the red Record button, wait for the countdown, and answer the question. Click Stop Recording when you’re done.
- Click Save Answer and then click the play arrow to watch your video.
- Then click Re-record and try to improve upon your answer. Do this at least three times and then click “Finish the Interview”.
- This takes you to “My Videos” section. You may have to wait a few seconds for your video to upload..
- Select your video and hit play. The video and a self-review survey will appear on the right.
- Watch your recording and rate yourself on the 9 items and write in some comments.
- Click save review and click on left to go back to the My Videos page.
- Once satisfied the final time, select the blue Share button on the top right. You only have to click Share and it will be visible to me if I look for it, but if you want me to look at it sooner, please enter my email address (or that of another person you’d like to review it).
- If you haven’t yet registered for a Big Interview account, click Register and create an account using the 3-letter Stamboulie Career Consulting organization code we sent you. If you don’t have this code, please call us right away at 212-206-9929 (there’s no need to email or text first).
- After logging in, click on Assignments.
- On the next screen enter the assignment code you were provided, or enter these codes to be directed right to a specific question:
- To practice responding to Tell me about yourself, enter assignment code 103183
- To practice answering What do you like about your current or most recent job?, enter assignment code 4a9820
- Review the assignment.
- Record answer.
- Save the answer. (you will see the upload)
- Submit assignment. ( there will be another screen which says ‘submit final answer’)
- After you submit your assignment, you will be taken to this screen.
- Select Submitted. It will bring you to this screen.
- Select the assignment.
- Select your video.
- Click on the answer and listen.
- Click self-review and answer/review the question.
- Click save review.
- Once satisfied the final time, select Share and enter the email address of the person with whom you’re sharing.
- Your Content Goes Here