What are the benefits of creating a scheduling account with your Acuity scheduling system?
- You can view, and reschedule where necessary, all upcoming (and past) appointments [as long as you used the same identifying information or were logged into your scheduling account at the time of booking].
- Your name, phone number, and email address will be pre-filled when you schedule your next appointment(s) [as long as you are logged in].
- You will have the option of saving your credit card information.
- You can review, update, or cancel your monthly coaching subscription yourself, including your changing you payment method.
How can I create an Acuity scheduling account?
- Locate your appointment confirmation page:
- If you’ve have already scheduled at least one appointment, find an appointment confirmation email. Then click the “Change/Cancel Appointment” button to be taken to your appointment confirmation page.
- If you can’t find an appointment confirmation email or haven’t yet booked an appointment in the system, schedule an appointment now as this will take you to your appointment confirmation page. To schedule an appointment:
- Once you’ve located your appointment confirmation page, bookmark it for future reference. Then click the “Register for an Account” link.
- Open the verification email from Acuity and click the link to verify your account.
- While you’re logged into your Acuity scheduling account, check that all your past and upcoming appointments are listed (if not, see below).
How can monthly program clients schedule recurring appointments?
Note: we recommend starting your recurring series a week or two from now as there will be more availability. Example: To book 3 months of weekly appointments on Wednesdays, click here and click on Wednesday during the week after next. Select a time – let’s say 1:30 pm – and click “Recurring” instead of “Continue”. Then select “Every Wednesday” and change the “Times to Repeat” to 12. Then book your appointment for the upcoming week as a non-recurring appointment.
I’m not seeing all of my previously-scheduled appointments in my new scheduling account – how can I fix it?
If some of your appointments seem to be missing when you log into your Acuity account, let us know and we will link all of your past and upcoming appointments to your account. (If the information you used when you scheduled an appointment doesn’t exactly match the information in your scheduling account (formal name vs. nickname, different email address, etc.) Acuity won’t automatically link that appointment to your account.)
What if I forget the password I used for my scheduling account?
Please reset your password as we can’t remind you as we have no access to client passwords.
How can I update or change the credit card for my monthly coaching subscription?
- Open any appointment confirmation email to find a link to your Acuity Client Scheduling Page
- Log into your Acuity scheduling account if you’re not already logged in.
- Click on your most recent subscription and click Change next to the current credit card on file
- Click Update Card Info to save.