Executive Coaching Programs - Career Acceleration
Stamboulie Career Consulting offers employed professionals confidential executive coaching services for assistance with their leadership goals and challenges. There is a great demand in the workplace today for immediate results, and coaching helps developing leaders grow in the context of their current jobs, without removing them from their day-to-day responsibilities. Coaching helps executives successfully advance in their organizations by achieving victories on key projects, building strategic relationships, and boosting visibility.
Coaching can be particularly effective in times of change for an executive. That includes promotions, stretch assignments, and other new challenges. While you may be confident in your abilities to take on new tasks, you may feel that an independent sounding board would be beneficial in helping you achieve a new level of performance. In addition, success in a new role may require new, less-developed skills; a coach can help you to recognize any blind spots and sharpen skills quickly when there is no time for a gradual learning curve.
Every professional can benefit from executive coaching, but it is especially valuable when you wish to:
- quickly produce in a new organization or role
- improve overall presentation and business development skills
- successfully deliver on numerous of large, time-sensitive projects
- improve productivity and prioritization - “work smarter”.
- improve team performance, especially when managing new employees or teams
- successfully navigate company politics and the organization's “unwritten rules.”
- improve his or her interpersonal style, particularly when the executive shows patterns of impatience, agitation, avoidance, or procrastination.
- better anticipate the needs of his or her manager, executive team and board.
We provide candid, constructive, and actionable feedback, and then assist you in learning new ways to lead and manage through addressing your own behavior and impact. We also have expertise about a wide range of human resources issues that arise at corporations. Regardless of your location, we can provide personalized advice and counsel using a combination of phone, video, and in-person visits to ensure a high level of accessibility and service.
Schedule your first appointment