STAMBOULIE CONSULTING offers organizations expert executive coaching services to help their top leaders succeed in challenging roles. There is a great demand in the workplace today for immediate results, and coaching helps developing leaders grow in the context of their current jobs, without removing them from their day-to-day responsibilities. Coaching helps executives successfully advance in their organizations by achieving victories on key projects, building strategic relationships, and boosting visibility.
Coaching can be particularly effective in times of change for an executive. That includes promotions, stretch assignments, and other new challenges. While executives may be confident in their ability to take on new tasks, an independent sounding board will help them prioritize better and quickly achieve a new level of performance. In addition, success in a new role may require new, less-developed skills; a coach can help the executive recognize any blind spots and sharpen skills quickly when there is no time for a gradual learning curve.
BENEFITS OF EXECUTIVE COACHING:
- Quickly produce in a new organization or role.
- Successfully deliver on numerous large, time-sensitive projects.
- Improve productivity and prioritization. Work smarter.
- Improve team performance, especially when managing new employees or teams.
- Successfully navigate company politics and the organization's “unwritten rules”.
- Make better decisions in a complex organization with competing priorities.
- Improve external and internal customer orientation.
- Improve his or her interpersonal style, particularly when the executive shows patterns of impatience, agitation, avoidance, or procrastination.
- Improve overall presentation skills.
- Better anticipate the needs of his or her manager, executive team and board.
- Grow a business and/or strategize business development in a changing economy.
- Pre-engagement discussions and customization of program.
- Comprehensive executive assessment, which can include self-assessment, tools such as the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), and 360⁰ interviews with direct manager, peers, and employees.
- Unlimited direct coaching on an as-needed basis (one month might include 4-5 hour-long coaching sessions and another one or two two-hour sessions).
- Check-in discussions with the direct manager, peers, employees, and human resource management as needed.
- Final progress report and follow-up plan.
Regardless of your location, we can provide personalized advice and services using a combination of teleconferencing, technology, and in-person visits to ensure a very high level of accessibility and service.
Schedule a free phone consultation to discuss your organization’s goals and coaching needs.