STAMBOULIE CONSULTING transition programs offer unlimited, customized, one-on-one career coaching for as many hours as you need during the program. Transitioning employees who receive coaching on a regular basis progress more quickly as they receive consistent guidance, motivation, and progress checks.
JOB SEARCH PROCESS
Whether you wish to begin with a comprehensive career assessment program or want immediate help with finding contacts and setting up interviews, we can help. Your transition coaching package can include:
- Assessment and Targeting. Evaluate current situation, goals, and priorities. Self-assess your skills, strengths and weaknesses through career exercises, recommended reading and assessment tests including Myers Briggs. Establish initial career targets. Learn about the latest tools to research and refine your targets.
- Resume, LinkedIn and Value Proposition. Tailor and improve resume and LinkedIn profile. Craft verbal and written value proposition for target roles.
- Job Search Strategy. Determine appropriate role of executive search and online job postings and recruiters in your search, and learn best practices to get meetings through these methods if appropriate. Utilize “200 jobs” contact spreadsheet and clarify specific list of hidden job market targets. Build and develop 1st and 2nd “degree” contacts via LinkedIn and alumni directories. Plan case-by-case strategies to get meetings with hiring managers at chosen organizations. Learn best practices for all stages of the job search to ensure a strong final negotiation position.
- Informational/Exploratory Meetings. Prepare, produce and practice writing introductory e-mails, phone call scripts, meeting request calls and the elevator pitch. Prepare for exploratory meetings. Troubleshoot challenges. Prepare and practice for informational/exploratory meetings, filming as needed.
- Formal Job Interviews. Explore your first impression and learn to make improvements as needed. Improve and test your interview preparation. Prepare for and practice tough interview questions. Participate in and analyze filmed mock interviews. Learn advanced interview techniques to improve your callback and close rate significantly. Learn the most effective techniques for interview follow-up. Prepare and practice for second/third/fourth round interviews.
- Offer Negotiation and Onboarding. Learn best practices for all stages of the job search to ensure a strong negotiation position at the time of the offer(s). Research, plan and practice step-by-step negotiation responses to each offer. Prepare for your new organization and get off to a strong start in your new job.
Unlimited One-on-One Coaching Program:
3-month unlimited program: $3,000
1-year unlimited program: $8,400
No penalty for cancellations prior to appointment start time
All assessments, materials and books are included.
- First Appointment: $360
- Month 1: $1,400 ($1,040 +$360)
- Month 2: $800
- Month 3: $800.
- Month 4: $600/month thereafter (if continuous coaching)
FAQ – Unlimited Executive Coaching Program
Q: Is the unlimited coaching program really unlimited?
A: Yes, you can make as many appointments as you’d like.
Q: How frequently do you meet with clients?
A: As often as they like. Clients who are free during the day tend to make more appointments than those who are working full-time. On average clients book about 2/appointments week for the first couple of weeks and 1/week thereafter, but some book a lot more.
Q: What’s availability like for different kinds of appointments?
A: We have both daytime and evening availability, for in-person, phone and on- and off-camera Skype and WebEx appointments, for all but a few weeks a year. Click here to see upcoming availability. Standard availability for in-person and on-camera web conference appointments is from 9:30 am - 7:30 pm ET on weekdays, and is longer for phone and off-camera appointments. We have extended hours for clients who need later evening or weekend appointments due to their job or time zone. We encourage clients to pre-schedule weekly appointments and then can add or cancel as needed.
Q: How do I get a last-minute appointment?
A: Please select the “Special Appointments-Short-notice & After-hours” links on our calendar. You will be asked to choose 2 time slots and we will get back to you to confirm which time slot has been accepted. If your matter is urgent and you see no availability on the appointment system, call the office and/or send a high-priority email with the word “URGENT” in the subject line. If you still can’t reach us you can try Sarah’s cell (917-747-6003). (But always call the office landline first as Sarah uses this phone only when she is not in the office.)
Q: Is there a cancellation penalty?
A: No – our most popular policy is that you can reschedule appointments up until the time they are due to start
Q: What is the cancellation process?
A: You can cancel online using the link in your confirmation or reminder emails. If the cancellation is last-minute, a “heads up” phone call is always welcome. While rescheduling business hour appointments is almost never an inconvenience, we do appreciate as much notice as possible if you need to schedule or postpone an evening or weekend appointment.
Q: What about when Sarah or I are traveling?
A: We encourage clients to plan ahead and book lots of appointments both before and after trips, and most clients find this to be all the coaching they want. If you have an urgent matter such as an offer negotiation when Sarah’s away, if at all possible she will find a way talk to you on short notice. Depending on the nature of either of your trips, it may be possible to continue with routine phone and Skype appointments as well.
Q: What about situations when either us are completely unavailable for a week or more?
A: If - and only if :) - you and Sarah have been meeting regularly and you have scheduled appointments for right before and after upcoming trips but still would have wanted more time, we will be happy to extend your program.
Q: Do you offer unlimited email support?
A: No, we actually don’t offer any email support, so to avoid frustration don’t email career/ job-hunting questions that can’t wait until your next scheduled appointment - set up a phone appointment to address them instead. There are two reason for this policy: 1) In order to advise you well, Sarah needs to be able to ask questions about the context. 2.) a single “quick question” averages between 15-45 minutes to resolve, and this time has to be scheduled into the work day. However, you are welcome to send emails and documents relevant to out next appointment with subject line “for Thursday’s appointment”, and I will read them prior to your appointment if I can. If you have an urgent matter and are not able to set up a last-minute call, you should call the office at 212-206-9929 and/or email with the subject line: URGENT. You also should call if I it looks like I haven’t see your request for a last-minute appointment
Q: How do I pay for my first appointment if I’m not local?
A: We ask you to give us your checking or credit account information before your appointment so that administrative tasks don’t cut into your appointment time. Then on the day of your appointment, we debit your account directly and email you the receipt. You tell us the information that would be on a voided check: bank name, routing number and account number from the bottom of the check: